An effective business plan is a formal objective statement that identifies: What the business is about, how it is performing, what is trying to achieve and how it will be achieved? Is the Business planning aligned with Company Vision, mission, strategy? Success of a business depends on how it is planning, is it structured or unstructured, whose are involved? That should be rigorous but must be flexible in business and action plans that will drive and enhance business and team performance. Components of the business plan should be clearly defined, all relevant human resources should be categories and assigned in a manner so that they know how to deliver the right result at the right time with the right people and doing the right things.
- Understand the value of business planning
- Know how to develop rigorous but flexible business and action plans that will drive and enhance business and team performance
- Know how to deliver the right result at the right time with the right people doing the right things
- Importance and role of first line and second line manager in Business planning.
- Importance of top line in Business management.
The training is divided into the following sections:
- Interactive presentations by Facilitators
- Case study individual and group
- Presentation by the participants
- Learning by Fun & games
Contents of Training:
- Business Planning & Development
- Business Planning
- Lead and own your business; Achieve business results
- 4 Dimensions of Leadership
- What is a Business Plan?
- The Intrinsic Value of Business Planning
- The potential segments of business plan
- The potential data include in the plan
- Potential environment inclusion
- Relevant project and initiative
- Coaching plan & People development plan
- SWOT analysis
- Defining the Planning Cycle and Process
Lecture Sheet / Handbook Revision
Introduction of other reference books
Question & Answers Session